Open Day 2022
The 2022 Open Day will be held on March 11, 2022
- Student led School Tours
- Student Musical performance
- Light beverages and snacks
- Opportunity to meet Principal, Registrar and senior staff
- COVID safety – the programme has been modified significantly to maximise safety; this will include minimising time indoors.
- Registration is available on the day.
- Vaccination will be an entry requirement
- On arrival all guests will need to;
- Meet check-in staff at the registration desk outside Founders Hall (on the Verney Road side of the Hall)
- Complete Service Victoria QR check-in
- provide evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination (as defined by the Department of Health) if aged over 18 years
- Masks will be compulsory for all visitors
- A recorded welcome from the Principal and School Captains will be sent to registered visitors before Open Day
- Due to the dynamic public health situation arrangements for Open Day may change at short notice. We will contact registered families by SMS if there are any significant changes.
10.50 am Registration opens – Outside Founders Hall (Verney Road side)
11.00 am Open Day programme commences
12.30 pm Last tour departs
Ms Lisa Bolton, Acting Registrar
- p: (03) 5833 3300
- e: Registrar@gvgs.vic.edu.au